Thursday, April 03, 2008

No Regrets and Gorgeous Greetings!

Posted by thedollcafe at Thursday, April 03, 2008
I received the Monique Lhuillier Platinum Bride doll I traded for my Platinum Badgley Mischka Bride. She is just breath taking. I'm am so happy with this trade. I'm sure down the line I will have no regrets.

BC.com formally announced the Gorgeous Greetings Collection. Previously only one doll had been announced and that was the Caucasian Disco Doll. She can be seen here. She is wearing purple. Forum member Felicity made a nice list of the upcoming dolls and their head molds:

"Happy Birthday, Angel!" = Mackie face
"Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!" = smiling face, possibly Generation Girl mold
"Celebrate, "Disco Doll!" = Caucasian has Mackie face, AA - Steffie


There have been pictures of these dolls posted on other sites that showed the Angel doll with the Steffie mold. Mattel had warned that the dolls were not finalized so don't be fooled by any pictures posted that aren't the official Mattel pictures. The boxes are very stylish and are modeled after greeting cards that open up and play a song. Hopefully Mattel will release the pictures to the public soon. These dolls will be available in July. Mine are already on pre-order with Pinkponytail.com. I think I might have to get more than one of the AA doll!

I decided to go ahead and buy the Lady of the Unicorns. I heard on BC.com that she was back up for sale at mfd.net so I decided to pre-order her. Now I don't have to worry about missing her at FAO. If you are interested in this doll head on over to MFD.

Monique Luhillier

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww she's really pretty!:)

@ebonynicole81 on April 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM said...

I like her Sandra, VERY pretty.

Helen's dollsaga on April 5, 2008 at 11:11 PM said...

congrats! she is a dream bride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design