Sunday, August 28, 2011

Katrina Kaif Barbie Pics

Posted by thedollcafe at Sunday, August 28, 2011
Katrina Kaif Barbie  by The Doll Cafe
Katrina Kaif Barbie , a photo by The Doll Cafe on Flickr.

I finally had the chance to take some pics of the Katrina Kaif I Can Be Barbie.  As Barbies go she is a regular playline belly button Barbie with the Lara/Drew face mold.  Her accessories include a female Oscar and a gold purse with matching gold jewelry that's a little nicer than most recent playline dolls.  It's too bad that playline dolls no longer feature this face mold.  The face mold gives her more of a collector doll look. I was hoping the doll would look more like the prototype that I posted about in my last post but this doll is very beautiful and she could easily be rebodied to a model muse body as the skin tone is the usual Barbie tan color that a lot of MM bodies come with!

5 comments:

Acerico on August 28, 2011 at 2:43 AM said...

I think she's gorgeous. The Lara face is my favourite mold and I agree with you, Mattel should use this mold for more playline Barbie dolls. The outfit is fantastic! Will this doll arrive to Spain? I hope so!!!!!

thedollcafe on August 28, 2011 at 2:52 AM said...

Hi Acerico. Thank you for your comments! She is only available in India unfortunately. I had a friend there send her to me. If you have any contacts there ask for help!

Acerico on August 28, 2011 at 4:41 AM said...

:( Unfortunately I don't have friends in India so... I will try ebay! And thank you for following our blog!

Barbies4Sale! on August 28, 2011 at 5:03 AM said...

Personally, I would have preferred, Aishwarya Rai, with her green eyes. But then, I haven't seen any Katrina movies.

Rossetti on August 28, 2011 at 6:15 AM said...

She doesn't even seem a play-line doll, that mold is awesome! You're a lucky girl to own one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design