Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Asian Barbie For President Picture Available

Posted by thedollcafe at Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One of the forum members alerted us that the Asian Barbie for President picture is now available at Toys r Us.com. I have seen the dolls in stores but I have not yet seen the African American or Asian dolls. I looked closely at the accessories and they are of good quality. The shoes are designer doll shoes and the laptop and other accessories could be used in dioramas. I will wait to see if I find this doll in the stores, but if not, I'll order her online. I have the 2004 Asian doll and she is so pretty. I think this girl would be great to own as well. This picture is courtesy of TRU.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My TRU had only AA Barbie for president last week, and this week My TRU has Hispanic & CC Barbie for president only. I guess AA was packed in individually. I wondered if Hispanic, CC & Asian came in assorted, but weighted more CC & Hispanic? if that's the case, oops, I will have very slim chances to get the Asian in the stores. Remeber the 12 Dancing Princesses? Each case only contained 2 Ashlyn Dolls, that made her a very hard-to-find doll.

Anonymous said...

My lea is coming tommorrow, I take pics as soon I get her.

Anonymous said...

I did not know that there was an Asian "Barbie For President." I will watch out for her.

Romona

Romona4barbie on August 29, 2008 at 1:09 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romona4barbie on August 29, 2008 at 1:12 PM said...

Did not know that this doll also has an Asian version. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design