Friday, August 22, 2008

Asian President Barbie Real Picture

Posted by thedollcafe at Friday, August 22, 2008


Forum member Tiffany Tran posted pictures of the actual Asian President Barbie. I think she looks just slightly different than the pictures in the promo but she is still very cute. I just love the outfits and accessories in this set. For now I haven't received any reports that these dolls are available at Toys R Us. Your best bet is to order online. It's great to see that Mattel has continued to produce the President line with four dolls in different ethnicies but it's too bad that this doesn't happen for other doll lines. Come on Mattel, can we have a few more Asian dolls? Please . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got her! she is so much like "Styled by Me" Kira, only has nicer hair. but Kira has lighter skin tone, and softer lip colors.

helen

Anonymous said...

What a UNIQUE DOLL!

Janice on January 11, 2009 at 4:15 AM said...

Hi i collects barbie dolls and love your blog :> I can't wait to get the Asian President Barbie as i like the pink gown and doll.

Cheers,
Janice

thedollcafe on January 11, 2009 at 3:18 PM said...

Thank you Janice for your nice comments. I hope you find her. I think she sold out at Toys r Us pretty quickly. I have seen her on ebay though.

Anonymous said...

OMG UR BARBIE IS SO AMAZING SHE'S PRETTIER THAN THE ORIGNAL 1 I WOULD DEF THIS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design