Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gasp, can it be...? Yes, I'm back, but I never really went anywhere

Posted by thedollcafe at Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Just a quick post to let you know that The Doll Cafe blog is still around. I'm really working on posting more, even if it's a pic or a link or something. I do post very regularly on facebook, twitter, tumblr and instagram these days and have even revived my Flickr.  I've even created a Periscope account but I've only broadcast two times.  I've been buying a variety of dolls and of course still collecting but my camera broke and I ran out of time to regularly blog and communicate with my doll friends here so I'm back.

I lost interest in collecting Barbie a bit last year. I was so sad not to be able to obtain the Karl Doll! But alas I was able to obtain the much talked-about Platinum Tokidoki. I'm pretty sure I'm going to de-box her, I think I really need to since I was also able to obtain the pink one and I do have the original as well....
It's just a matter of time....

  tokidoki Barbie (Platinum Label)

 On that note, I wanted to signal boost my dear friend in Australia Yvonne's Tiny Living adorable tokidoki clothes. More pics and more fun very soon! I promise...

Please place your name in the comments of each photo if you would like to buy the item and then I can send you a paypal request. PM me your paypal email :)Thank You!
Posted by Yvonne At Tinyliving on Saturday, September 12, 2015

2 comments:

Sarah Sequins on September 17, 2015 at 6:36 PM said...

Good to see you posting!

I love the Tokidoki dolls. I'm absolutely in love with the purple-haired one. I'm so glad you were able to get her!

thedollcafe on September 18, 2015 at 9:20 PM said...

Thank You! I'm pretty sure I'll be blogging much more regularly. Thanks about your comments about purple. I am too. I don't know there is just something about this doll. She is so striking in person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design