Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The 2009 Barbie Convention Registration Forms Are Available!

Posted by thedollcafe at Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I was really excited to receive news that the Barbie Convention Registration forms for 2009 are now available. You can download the form at the Yahoo 2009 Barbie Convention Group. Please note that you may have to register for the Convention Yahoo Group to download the form. Today is the first day of the 2008 convention in Kansas City. I can't believe it's been two years since my first and only convention. It was such a wonderful experience especially because it was in Los Angeles and just a short car ride away from me. The 2009 convention will be held in Washington D.C. on July 7th through July 11th. It will be very special and I'm sure a lot of surprises will be in store because of Barbie's 50th Anniversary! I do hope to get together with other members of the forum. It would be just fantastic to have a table with nine other Doll Cafe forum members.

Hope your summers are all starting off great! Here's a little Hello Kitty for your viewing pleasure!


3 comments:

Helen's dollsaga on June 20, 2008 at 9:16 PM said...

Thanks for the info. I need to keep up with the 2009 Barbie Convention Yahoo Group!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, this will be my first convention! I am so excited and the location is perfect for me. I live in Gaithersburg MD, a suburb about 40 minutes from DC! I am signing up for this group with Yahoo so I can stay informed!
Thanks,
Carol

PUSH* SHINE on February 12, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

te admiro, me encanta barbiey tambien myscene sobretodo chelsea :)

bye! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design