Friday, January 28, 2011

Still Having Fun with Basics Collection 2.0

Posted by thedollcafe at Friday, January 28, 2011
I just recently went "Pro" on my Flickr account and have had tons of fun posting pictures of the Barbie Basics Collection 2. I was lucky enough to find all of them at Walmart and Target a few weeks ago and I just completed my collection with the Louboutin Model No. 14. This collection has something for everyone. With the variety of facemolds and the addition of the Ken Basics this collection is a real winner. Barbie Designer Bill Greening posted on the Barbie Collector board that there will be a collection 2.5 and this collection will have some articulation! The dolls in the collection have not yet been revealed. It seems like this will be a mini collection until there is another full collection! Exciting!

6 comments:

None on January 28, 2011 at 4:46 PM said...

The 2.0 collection will be hard to beat!! Like you said, there's something for everyone!!

Helen's dollsaga on January 28, 2011 at 5:31 PM said...

congrats on a complete collection! I am not getting all of htem. but who knows what I would do if they go on sale? lol

thedollcafe on January 28, 2011 at 5:39 PM said...

LOL, I'm kind of obsessive that way! Just get what you want and if there is a sale even better!

D7ana on January 29, 2011 at 11:52 AM said...

Congratulations on getting the whole lot! Can't wait for home Internet so that I can see your photos ...

thedollcafe on January 29, 2011 at 9:07 PM said...

Thank you! Hope you get your internet back soon!

Unknown on January 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM said...

Estas Barbie são tão lindas!
Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design