Friday, March 07, 2008

Work Behind the Scenes Continues

Posted by thedollcafe at Friday, March 07, 2008
I'm still working hard for the grand opening of The Doll Cafe. I finished reorganizing the gallery and have begun posting some new pictures. Currently I am re-doing the forum. This is proving to be more challenging. Finding just the right colors and layout will take a little time. I've been going through the posts, editing some and moving others. I hope that will only take one more day.

I took a little time to review some of the pictures I took this weekend. This poor Shakira was stuck in a box with no clothes on. I decided to de-box this Fashion Fever outfit from early 2007. I didn't think it would fit because it was so tiny but I think it looks just great. This set also comes with a jeans vest but I decided it would not look that great. More pictures here. She is such a pretty doll. Forum member Zoila commented to me that she looks like Hard Rock Cafe Barbie. I think she's right. I had forgotten that I took some pictures of them together. Here is one of them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is very pretty! ha, I've just realized that I have 5 of Shakira dolls! 2 have not been deboxed!!
I'll need to do something about her.

helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design