Monday, March 03, 2008

You Never Know!

Posted by thedollcafe at Monday, March 03, 2008
It's hard to know why things happen. I am here now because of a change, a momentous change! A major corporation took note of something I created online! Wow, I should be so proud! At first, I was shocked, horrified, angry! But then I realized, they are right. It's ok! I have a new opportunity for something bigger and better! That is how I arrived here! Through the help of internent savvy friends, graphic artists, and doll fans, I am back here.

I spent some time taking pictures last night. . . This is Lone Star Great the Barbie doll offered to club members who joined the 2005 Barbie Fan Club. She sat in her box quietly for almost three years. This weekend she was released, rebodied (with Top Model Hair Wear Teresa's body) and given fresh new Randall Craig clothes to wear. She looks rather pleased!








5 comments:

Helen's dollsaga on March 3, 2008 at 7:19 PM said...

hey, sandra. it's nice to see you back again! you doll looks great, hope she will bring you new opportunities!

it's always good to turn a new page!

Best Luck!

Helen

Anonymous said...

One of my favourites! Lone Star Great! even though I haven't got one yet ;)

thedollcafe on March 4, 2008 at 9:48 PM said...

Thanks so much hesilly and likeamuse. It's great to start something new here!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back - bigger and better things!

Good luck and we'll be with you all the way!

Mandie

Anonymous said...

It's better than the old FF site, I just love the new one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design