Sunday, March 16, 2008

Armani, Yes!

Posted by thedollcafe at Sunday, March 16, 2008
This week I've picked up a few dolls on Ebay that I've been wanting for a while. Today I managed to buy the Armani Barbie at a reasonable price. I know when I receive her she is going to be hard to de-box. But of course, I have plans for her . . . Now I'm stalking another doll that just didn't grab me when she came out. I've seen really nice pictures of her on the Barbie Collector Board and in the forum so I think I'll take the plunge. I'll post here if I nab her!

I've taken so many pictures the last several weekends that I still have tons I haven't posted. This one of Summer is one of them. So far, Summer remains in her original outfit. It's just so cute that I can't bring myself to redress her. I picked up the Street Sweet My Scene dolls and thought it would be cute to have them switch clothes with the four Hair Wear girls. I guess that's a good idea for a future photo shoot!

Top Model Summer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sandra, it's such a pleasure reading your blog! can't wait to see the mix&match with my scene hoodies! Chococat

Anonymous said...

Hair Wear Summer is my favortie Steffie! I bought an extra at TRU today. I went to TRU for the Indonesian Doll, but she wasnt available. so, instead, I got a bunch dolls I didnt plan to have, including this Summer.

helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design