Friday, March 14, 2008

Three Cheers!

Posted by thedollcafe at Friday, March 14, 2008
I still can't get over those adorable Vidal Sassoon 60s and 70s dolls! Argh, those are going to be so hard to find!

But on to better things! Things have finally been resolved with Em. What a relief! My hubby saw me excitedly adding some pictures to the forum and he just rolled his eyes, "You aren't getting us sued again are you?" I must thank him first and foremost for putting up with me during this hectic time and for being the best damn lawyer ever!!! I also want to thank so many of the former forum members. Most notably Likeamuse, Chococat, Helen, Zoila and Vivi! I really do think The Doll Cafe is destined for great things! I am so glad to be "officially" back! Please join me in the forum and take a look at the new look of the gallery! Check here for all the official announcements and the official grand opening! So, let's celebrate, three cheers and three Summers for us all!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks to your Hubby! LOL

Congratulations on the grand openning!

Everything looks great! another beautiful day, chilly but sunny

helen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design