Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shanghai Dolls Backordered Until August

Posted by thedollcafe at Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I ordered the Shanghai dolls from Barbie Collector earlier today. With my $20 quarterly reward I got a pretty good deal on the set. I was hoping to use a code for an additional $10 off but it didn't seem to work. I'm really looking forward to the packaging on these dolls since they also come with an extra outfit on a mannequin. I hope they won't be too cute to de-box. I've been known to keep quite a few of my dolls NRFB! The dolls are set to ship around the middle of August. That will give me time organize my dolls a little more and to clear out some and work on selling them on ebay. There is currently a fixed price listing sale for 25 cents per item. This promotion begins today and ends on July 29th. I'll post a link once I start listing!


Here is the last of my Silkstones returned for shiny new ones. This is the Siren. I did not intend to de-box her but I did and enjoyed taking some nice pictures. Boy is her hair red. It is really quite striking!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed that shanghai dolls are backordered, oh, they have already been up for sale at eBay. I bet the price wont go up at this time, as they are not well-known by publics,it's hard to make sales if no one is looking for them. -- I love eBay's 25-cent-listing-promo!

helen

Helen's dollsaga on July 19, 2008 at 10:08 PM said...

I googled Shanghai Barbie today, and found a new Barbie "Flagship" Store will be opening in downtown, Shanghai late this summer, not only Barbie dolls, all the related Barbie Movies and Barbie products will be sold in the store as well. the News says this is the first Barbie "Flagship" store worldwide. it's about 3400 Square Meter (how many square feet is that?) Mattel will have 2 Barbie Flagship stores in Asia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design