Monday, October 24, 2011

Barbie Collector: Hollywood Icons Sale at Gilt

Posted by thedollcafe at Monday, October 24, 2011
Don't think I blogged about the previous blog sale so I hope you see this in time!  The last great sale at Gilt Groupe allowed me to buy the Russian Silkies I was seeking for just $50!  This time they are having a Barbie Collector: Hollywood Icons sale featuring the Grace Kelly vinyl and Silkstone dolls, Elvis, Sinatra, Dynasty, Lucy and Ricky and more Barbies.  If you haven't signed up use this link and you will be ready for the sale tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time.  You can get into the sale at 8:00 a.m. Pacific if you go to the Gilt Children's page and look for the Exclusive Sales tab.  I already got my Sinatra and Elvis Barbies but maybe you can find one with your name on it!

Sinatra Barbie Close-up

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design