Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's A New Month!

Posted by thedollcafe at Tuesday, April 01, 2008
The fruits of my recent over-buying on ebay are trickling in. I was being so good and avoided over-buying but about a month ago ebay began calling to me in a big way. This evening I realized I was watching 68 items! At the time I should be spring cleaning, I should not be watching that many items. Bad me!


Head on over to BC.com for the new monthly calendar. This month features Campus Sweetheart. There is something just so beautiful about this doll. I am so tempted to buy her! Maybe she will go on sale or I'll find her cheaper at the Mattel Toy Store. I just love her packaging too.


I received some great news from Claudia over at Pink Ponytail. Speed Racer and My Melody have arrived. These are some great sets and I can't wait to receive them. I highly recommend Claudia for all your Barbie needs. If you buy from her, please tell her Sandra sent you!

Today's picture for the day is the now missing from the My Scene gang Nolee. This is Rebel Style Nolee. I miss walking into stores and buying My Scene dolls off the shelf. Sadly, they have virtually disappeared from major US toy retailers.



3 comments:

Helen's dollsaga on April 2, 2008 at 7:33 AM said...

love Nolee! I only want to keep 6 MS dolls, 3 nolee, 3 Chelsea. this nolee is one them

Campus Sweetheart was 30% off at TRU, I think she will go on sale again.

I am doing spring clean, took out bags and bags of trashes, including some doll items that I dont want anymore. good time to buy from ebay, too. but I am not watching 68, I am only watching 6. I dont buy from eBay if there is no fund in my paypal, that's a good rule. but I buy bunches from local stores, there is no rules when I am in the stores. lol

helen

Anonymous said...

OMG I want so bad Speed Racer trixie. I just want the girl doll and I don't want to buy both if I only want one. -Tiffany Tran

thedollcafe on April 2, 2008 at 2:09 PM said...

Tiffany, I would watch on ebay and you can find a nude one there. I'm sure she will turn up. Hope you get her soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Doll Cafe DOriginal by Ipietoon Blogger Template Designed by AdaB Design